In general, you can visit Pynna℠ on the Internet without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your customer relationship with us.
- What type of information is covered in this policy?
- When is the information gathered?
- Where is the information maintained and how is it kept safe?
- Who has access to this information?
- Who is bound to this policy?
- How is the information used?
- Links to non-Pynna℠ web sites
- Notification of Changes
- Privacy Questions and Access
This policy covers Personal Information. This is information about you that is personally identifiable and is not otherwise publicly available, such as:
- A) your name, address, email address or phone number, and if applicable,
- B) your IP address, name, contact and billing information, transaction, and credit card information,
If you give us personal information about someone else, such as a work associate or spouse, we will assume that you have their permission to do so.
Personal Information is received from you each time you perform the following during your visit to our web site:
- A) register to access application demos, literature or downloadable materials
- B) purchase products or services online.
Pynna℠ automatically receives and records other non-identifiable information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Pynna℠ cookie information, and the page you request.
Personal information is maintained on our secure servers. We have security measures in place to protect your personal information and to maintain its quality. We implement appropriate measures and processes, such as using 128 bit encryption when transmitting information, to help us to keep your information secure and to maintain its quality.
Unless we have your permission or are required by law, no one is granted access to your information, except in the general course of business as outlined below.
We limit access to personal information about you to:
- A) employees of Pynna℠ who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs, and
- B) trusted business partners, as required to fulfill your transaction requests with us. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
Pynna℠, its employees and legal representatives are bound by this policy. The policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Pynna℠ does not own or control, or to people that Pynna℠ does not employ or manage.
Pynna℠ will never sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to others.
Pynna℠ uses your information to better understand your needs and to provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a trasaction, to communicate back to you, to update you on service and benefits, and to personalize our web sites for you. Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for other purposes.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research or to provide you with marketing information we think would be of particular interest. At a minimum, we will always give you the opportuniy to opt out of receiving such direct marketing or market research contact. We will also follow local requirements, such as allowing you to opt in before receiving unsolicited contact, where applicable.
Our web sites may contain links to other web sites. Pynna℠ is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other web sites.
This privacy statement was last updated on May 18, 2009. A notice will be posted on our web site home page for 30 days whenever this privacy statement is changed in a material way.
If you have a question about this policy, you can send an email to us at legal@Pynna.com.